Here are the races and dates for the 2018 handicap series. The final list has been agreed but some race dates are subject to confirmation:
- Sunday 29th Jan – Ferriby 10.
- Sun 8th April – Hornsea Third Marathon – Entries open, more details here.
- Sunday 15th April – Dalton Dash 10k – Enter here.
- Wednesday May 16th May – Walkington Reverse.
- Tues 29th May – Leven 10K EHSL – Read more here.
- Sunday 17th June 2018 – Burton Pidsea 10K Enter here
- Sunday 24th June – Humber Bridge Half Marathon. Details and enter here.
- Sun 1st July – Withernsea 5. – Enter and read more here.
- Sun 26th August – Gilberdyke 10. – Enter here.
- Wed 12th Sept – North Newbald Reverse – 5 miles.
- Sunday 7th October – Bridlington Half Marathon. – Click here to enter.
- Sun 28th Oct – Haltemprice 10K. – Entries not open yet.
- Sun 4th Nov – Deepdale Dash 10K. – Entries not open yet.
A trial run of the Reverse Handicap course at North Newbald was run in February 2018. This has replaced the ‘Round the Town’ handicap, which was agreed at the AGM 2017.
South Dalton reverse will now be the winter handicap on a Sunday morning in January 2019. This year we will run the Dalton Dash 10k on April 15th for those who’d still like to do the course.
Get your diaries organised runners!