The Membership Page
Join our club, renew or find out all you need regarding membership on this page. If you are thinking of joining our friendly club, you are very welcome to come down to the Leisure Centre on a Wednesday evening at 6.30pm for our club run to try us out.
If you would like more information please email Cat Williamson, our membership secretary –email.
Seniors 1st Claim (club vest included) £32
Seniors 2nd Claim (club vest included) £22
Social (non-competing) £10
Seniors 1st Claim £30
Seniors 2nd Claim £20
Note: Club pays £15 admin charge per member to UKA for 1st Claim competing members.
Benefits of membership:
* UK Athletics affiliation and number;
* Discounted entry fees on all UKA affiliated races;
* Support, training advice and coaching from UKA affiliated Coaches and Leaders in Running Fitness;
* A club vest, with the option of having your name on it;
* Heavily subsidised social outings such as the awards night and Summer ‘away’ nights;
* Unlimited support;
* A great bunch of friends!
Welcome to Beverley AC’s online only membership system. No more paper, no more cheques!
Click here to join or renew as a Senior member. Then click ‘Become a Member’ on the right hand side’
Click here to join or renew your Junior membership. Then click ‘Become a Member’ on the right hand side’
Please note: Before registering a new junior member, parents/guardians must have been in contact with Neil Sergeant (Juniors Coach) to ensure that places are available. Contact details are 01964 534238 or email here.
Catriona Williamson is our Membership Secretary. To contact Cat please email here.
All senior members should receive a weekly newsletter by email on Tuesdays. These newsletters contain information vital to you as a member and are key to successful communications in our club. If you are not receiving this email, there are several things you can check:
* Your email will go to the same email address you used to join. Ensure you access this account to check.
* Ensure your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has not identified the domain name as junk or spam. You can check this by looking at your junk settings and marking the email address as ‘Never block sender’ or ‘Never block domain name’. If you are unsure how to do this, ask a friend or family member or contact your ISP for help.
* If you stop receiving the newsletters, check your ISP hasn’t marked them as ‘junk’ again. On some occasions and for reasons not understood by me, some times an ISP can start sending these items to ‘junk’ again without your knowledge.
Have a look at the latest rankings information.
Here is Beverley Athletic Club’s rankings for the year 2015. Click on the link below to view:
High Contrast Menu