The Membership Page
Join our club, renew or find out all you need regarding membership on this page. If you are thinking of joining our friendly club, you are very welcome to come down to the Leisure Centre on a Wednesday evening at 6.30pm for our club run to try us out.
If you would like more information please email Cat Williamson, our membership secretary –email.
1st Claim £32 – Club vest included
2nd Claim £22 – Club vest included
Social (non-competing) £10
Please note that this year all members will receive one of the new vests as part of their membership with the option of having your name added.
Seniors (1st Claim) £30 – (2nd Claim) £20 – Social £10 – Juniors £8
Note: Club pays £14 admin charge per member to UKA for 1st Claim competing members.
Benefits of membership:
* UK Athletics affiliation and number;
* Discounted entry fees on all UKA affiliated races;
* Support from a UKA affiliated Coach and Leaders in Running Fitness;
* A new club vest, with the option of having your name on it;
* Heavily subsidised social outings such as the awards night and Summer ‘away’ nights;
* Unlimited support;
* A great bunch of friends!
All senior members should receive a weekly newsletter by email on Tuesdays. These newsletters contain information vital to you as a member and are key to successful communications in our club. If you are not receiving this email, there are several things you can check:
* Your email will go to the same email address you used to join. Ensure you access this account to check.
* Ensure your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has not identified the domain name is junk or spam. You can check this by looking at your junk settings and marking the domain name (i.e. this bit @sportsentrysolutions.com ) as ‘Never block sender’ or ‘Never block domain name’. If you are unsure how to do this, ask a friend or family member or contact your ISP for help.
Welcome to Beverley AC’s online only membership system. No more paper, no more cheques!
Click here to renew as a Senior member.
Click here to join our club as a Senior membership.
Click here to join or renew your Junior membership.
Please note: Before registering a new junior member, parents/guardians must have been in contact with Neil Sergeant (Juniors Coach) to ensure that places are available. Contact details are 01964 534238 or email.
Catriona Williamson is the Membership Secretary. To contact Cat please email.
Have a look at the latest rankings information.
It’s always tricky ensuring people get the recognition they deserve. John Parish and Steve Walker have worked very hard to get 2017 rankings up to date so far. This is really useful when it comes to ensuring the prizes at our annual event are fairly awarded and for giving all our members the recognition they deserve. Please can you check your results? If you find any discrepancies or omissions, and when you have an achievement of your own please tell us by emailing me by clicking here. Thank you. Club secretary.
Here is Beverley Athletic Club’s rankings for the year 2015. Click on the link below to view:
High Contrast Menu